Paranoia Magazine is a publication that deals with conspiracies and paranormal activity. And they have some mind-blowing cover stories.
As I was strolling through the halls of the vendor section of the International UFO Congress in Fort McDowell, Arizona, I came across an interesting magazine rack:
Paranoia is a “conspiracy and paranormal reader” that mixes hard-hitting journalism with Onion-style articles. According to editor-in-chief Ron Patton, the magazine is meant to be “educational but entertaining.”
Here are 15 of the most outlandish cover stories from the Paranoia Magazine issues that were available on the rack:
1. “What’s Up With Area 51?” (Spring 2008)
What is up with Area 51 and why haven’t they come up with anything new?
2. “Manson Family Secrets: Charlie, the Process and RFK” (Winter 2007)
3. “MEN IN BLACK UNCOVERED!”
Spoiler alert: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is involved.
4. “Disney Does Atlantis: Why Now?”
Idea: “Disney Does Pride Rock: Why Now?”
5. “Los Angeles On The Moon?”
Yes, please. Anything to distance ourselves from Orange County.
6. “Illuminati Hand Signals” (Fall 2006)
I was gonna say something about Beyonce but that little green dude has got all of my attention.
7. “Dracula in Britain” (Fall 2009)
That guy sucks.
8. “What Really Happened to Amelia Earhart?”
OK, seriously… what actually happened to her? Like, for real?
9. “The Only Man Alive” (Spring 2007)
This is where we all learn we’re Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense.
10. “Planet X Hidden In The Dead Sea Scrolls” (Spring 2003)
Well, now that Pluto isn’t a planet, Planet IX should be all the rave.
11. “NASA BIG FAT LIAR!” (Winter 2006)
Subliminal message: Shop at Wal-Mart.
12. “SPECIAL ALL GIRL ISSUE!” (Fall 2005)
This is what feminism looked like in 2005.
13. “On The Trail Of The Chupacabras” (Fall 2001)
Oh, the Chupacabra… That homie definitely got away with it.
14. “Edgar Allan Poe’s Secret Life” (Fall 2007)
The secret life of the ultimate emo dude? YES!
15. “JFK & UFO’S” (Fall 2013)
Shit just got real.
Want more? You can check them out here!